Agurtzane meaning and origin
Agurtzane is equivalent of Rosario in Basque language.
Variants of AgurtzaneNames that rhyme with Agurtzane
Popularity of Agurtzane
Agurtzane is a common baby name in Spain. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Agurtzane globally, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
What numbers say about Agurtzane?
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
Do you like Agurtzane? You would love these names
- Lumusi - Lumusi's meaning is Born with Her Head Downwards is given to girls
- Jannali - The odd and contemporary girl name Jannali means "Moon" has its origin in Australian language
- Estere - Meaning of Estere is Star is a baby girl name. It is rooted from Old Persian is used dominantly in Latvian
- Anahira is used prevalently in Maori has origin in Maori, Anahira means "Angel" is used as a girl name
- Morvana is originated from Breton, Morvana means "Sea or Assault"
Namesakes of Agurtzane
We could not find any notable namesake.