Chalisa meaning and origin
Unexpected Chalisa predominantly is used in English and Arabic is originated from Hebrew and English bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Chalisa is "Righteous". Chalisa is form of Shalisa. Also Shalisa is spelling variation of prefix 'Sha-';Lisa. Shalisa means Lord of Three is primarily used in English is originated from Hebrew and English-American. Chalisa is form of Chalice. Chalice means Chalice is originated from English.
Variants of ChalisaNames that rhyme with Chalisa
Popularity of Chalisa
Chalisa is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1974, peaked in 1992 when it ranked 6311st and last appeared in 2001. There are over 119 babies that have been given the name Chalisa in United States. Chalisa is a common name in Thailand. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Chalisa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Chalisa?
The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. You are a child of change.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Chalisa
- Munir - Unheard-of Munir is used largely in Hindi, Arabic and German is originated from Arabic, Munir means "Lamp, Brilliant or Moons Light" is given to boys
- Meeza - Meaning of Meeza is Quarter Moon is largely used in Arabic and Hindi is used as a baby girl name
- Amberleigh - Uncustomary Amberleigh is used largely in English and Hindi aimed at girls, Amberleigh means "The Sky" is of Arabic origin
- Kabir means Indian Saint In 1440, The Great or Name of a Famous Saint came from Arabic and Sanskrit which is particulary used in Punjabi and Kannada is used as a baby boy name
- Aashna means Devoted to Love or Friend is mainly used in Assamese and Hindi is customarily given to girls
Namesakes of Chalisa
We could not find any notable namesake.