Harys meaning and origin
Harys came from Slavonic is aimed at baby boys. Harys is variant form of darling Haris. Haris is form of long standing and prominent Harris. Haris is equivalent of Harith in Arabic language. Haris's meaning is Vigilant Guardian and Ploughman is of English, Slavonic and Slavic origin.
Variants of HarysNames that rhyme with Harys
Popularity of Harys
Harys is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. Also, Harys is a familiar name in Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 300 people has been named Harys globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Harys
You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary.
Do you like Harys? Other names you would love
- Arad - Commonly used in Arabic and Hebrew recent and far-out, Arad is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Arad is "Name of an Angel or Wild Ox" is used for baby boys
- Faysal - Creative and adventurous Faysal came from Arabic, meaning of Faysal is "Resolute, Decisive or Stubborn" which is used especially in Sindhi and Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Raaida prevalently is used in Hindi, Arabic and Kannada, meaning of Raaida is "A Doll or Guide" is used as a baby girl name
- Izdihaar - Izdihaar's meaning is Flourishing or Blossoming is a girl name is used in Gujarati and Bengali
- Zaire - Prevailing unisex name Zaire is especially used in Arabic and English, meaning of Zaire is "Powerfull or River" is originated from Arabic and African
Namesakes of Harys
We could not find any notable namesake.