Ahsen meaning and origin
New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Sanskrit Ahsen is given to baby boys. Ahsen is version of eminent Ahsan. Ahsan's meaning is Compassion and Excellent is of Sanskrit origin.
Variants of AhsenNames that rhyme with Ahsen
Popularity of Ahsen
Ahsen is a unique baby name in France, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 2000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 1496th when 26 girls were named Ahsen. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. It also recently appeared in Switzerland baby girl names chart. Ahsen is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. And also in Belgium. Ahsen is a common name in Turkey while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Ahsen in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Ahsen
You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help.
Looking for names similar to Ahsen? Please go through the following names
- Avatarrah - Girl name Avatarrah is of Sanskrit origin, meaning of Avatarrah is "The Descent and Incarnation of God". Avatarrah is resulted from Avatara.
- Dakinee - Girl name Dakinee is originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Dakinee is "The Sky Dancer and Witch". Dakinee is resulted from Dakini.
- Ekayana largely is used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name, meaning of Ekayana is "Worldly Wisdom or Doctrine of Unity"
- Prizma - Meaning of Prizma is One who is Cherished used for girls has its origin in Sanskrit. Prizma is derivation of Prisma.
- Gurucarana means At the Guru's Feet is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Ahsen
We could not find any notable namesake.