Ahsan meaning and origin
The rare boy name Ahsan came from Sanskrit, Ahsan means "Mercy, Most Talented, Excellent, Spiritual, Compassion, Better or Gratitude" is specifically used in Arabic, Indian, Marathi, Sindhi, Hindi, Sanskrit, Tamil and Kannada languages.
Variants of AhsanNames that rhyme with Ahsan
Popularity of Ahsan
Ahsan is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1998, it ranked 3190th when 28 boys were named Ahsan. There are over 565 babies that have been given the name Ahsan in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 694 on boy names chart when 27 babies were named Ahsan. Over 469 babies in England and Wales have been named Ahsan.
However things change on global perspective, Ahsan is extremely popular in Bangladesh where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Pakistan and India. According to our research, at least 230000 people have been bestowed Ahsan around the globe.
What numbers say about Ahsan?
You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence.
You would love these names similar to Ahsan
- Charif - Originated from Arabic and Lebanese, Charif means "Of Illustrious Origin or Noble" is bestowed upon boys
- Zayb - Girl name Zayb is used prevalently in Sindhi and Arabic. It is rooted from English, meaning of Zayb is "Adornment"
- Hazar - Unisex name Hazar is used mostly in Arabic and Arabic has its origin in Arabic, Hazar means "Resembling a Nightingale, Ready or Attention"
- Sahina majorly is used in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Sahina is "Beautiful" is used as a girl name
- Siamak - Siamak's meaning is Black-Haired Man or Black Haired Man has its origin in Afghan which is used primarily in Gujarati and Bengali is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Ahsan
- Ahsan Habib, Bangladeshi poet and literary figure
- Ahsan Saleem Hayat, retired four-star general
- Ahsan Habib, Bangladeshi cartoonist
- Ahsan Khan is renowned for his acting in movie Ishq Khuda
Lists having Ahsan
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Excellent
- Baby Names that mean Talented
- Baby Names that mean Spiritual
- Baby Names that mean Compassion