Ajanabh meaning and origin
Meaning of Ajanabh is Hill, Mountain or Hills is majorly used in Indian, Sanskrit and Hindi and is used for baby boys has origin in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Ajanabh
Popularity of Ajanabh
Ajanabh is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Ajanabh
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. You prefer solitude over people and partying but hanging around is productive sometimes. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Other names similar to Ajanabh
- Sakala - Girl name Sakala means "Complete" has its roots in Sanskrit is dominantly used in Indian and Sanskrit
- Kanana - Specifically used in Sanskrit and Indian, Kanana came from Sanskrit and Hawaiian, meaning of Kanana is "Forest or Grove" is aimed at baby girls
- Adhideva - Adhideva's meaning is Supreme God or Almighty God has its origin in Sanskrit language used mostly in Sanskrit and Indian is bestowed upon boys
- Mrinala - Boy name Mrinala means "Root of the Lotus" which is especially used in Sanskrit and Indian is of Sanskrit origin
- Budhila predominantly is used in Indian and Sanskrit, meaning of Budhila is "Wise, Learned or Academic" which of Sanskrit origin is a boy name
Namesakes of Ajanabh
We could not find any notable namesake.