Gulshan name meaning
What does Gulshan mean?
Gulshan is used prevalently in Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, Arabic, Indian, Telugu and Sindhi, Gulshan means "Garden of Flowers or Flower Garden" aimed at both genders has origin in Sanskrit.
How Gulshan is perceived as a baby name?
Gulshan is an Indian baby boy name with a beautiful and poetic meaning. It originates from the Sanskrit language, and translates to 'rose garden'. The name has been common throughout India for many years now, and is perceived as being a light hearted and cheerful name. It conveys a sense of happiness and beauty, much like a rose garden itself. Gulshan also has connotations of fertility and abundance due to its metaphorical connection with the garden. This makes it an ideal choice for those looking for a rich cultural name with strong traditional ties.
How do I pronounce Gulshan?
g(u)-lshan is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Gulshan. Some people pronounce it as gul-shan.Names that rhyme with Gulshan
What numerology tells about Gulshan?
If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. You never settle for less. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. Luck is following your every step in life. Your best character traits are individuality and independence.
You would love these names similar to Gulshan
- Duha - Far-out Duha is used in Tamil, Sindhi and Arabic, Duha means "Early Morning, Before Noon or Forenoon" used for both genders came from Arabic
- Charif - Originated from Lebanese and Arabic, Charif is used as a boy name, Charif means "Of Illustrious Origin, Noble or Honest"
- Amberlynn - Amberlynn's meaning is As a Colour the Name Refers to a Warm Honey Shade or A Jewel-quality Fossilized Resin is majorly used in Arabic and English. It is rooted from Arabic and English-American is used as a baby girl name
- Khushal means Gentle or Perfect is a boy name is used in Telugu and Malayalam
- Tarana - Unwonted Taranas origin is Sanskrit and Old Persian, meaning of Tarana is "Song, Melody or Rescuing" and is notably used in Sindhi, Sanskrit and Telugu is used as a unisex name
Sibling Names for Gulshan
Looking for a perfect sibling name to complement your baby named Gulshan? We've got you covered! Check out our list of names that not only sound great with Gulshan but also have beautiful meanings and unique origins. From traditional to modern, there's something here for every taste and style!
Names for Gulshan's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Gulshan
- Gulshan Rai, Indian film producer and distributor
- Gulshan Grover, Indian actor who has appeared in over 400 films
- Gulshan Kumar, founder of the T-Series music label
- Gulshan Kumar Mehta, Indian songwriter and actor in Hindi cinema
Lists having Gulshan
- Boys names beginning with G
- Girls names beginning with G
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Flowers
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Flower