Ajim meaning and origin
Meaning of Ajim is Zeal, Fire or Heat aimed at baby boys is used predominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Ajim
Popularity of Ajim
Ajim is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our findings, over 40000 people has been named Ajim globally.
Numerological aspects of Ajim
Positive energy adores your spirit. You goes like when you feel bad but do good it makes you feel like a better and more productive person. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
Do you like Ajim? You would love these names
- Nahal - Dominantly used in Arabic atypical, Nahal is used as a girl name has its roots in Afghan, meaning of Nahal is "Plant or Small Plant"
- Saaham is used especially in Arabic, Saaham means "Flower in Heaven" is a boy name
- Abannak - Boy name Abannak is used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Abannak is "Strong or Firm"
- Izzah - Unorthodox and Modernistic Izzah is used particulary in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Izzah means "Honoured or Power"
- Abdul-Ghafoor - Used specifically in Arabic, Abdul-Ghafoor is used as a boy name, Abdul-Ghafoor means "Servant of the Forgiver"
Namesakes of Ajim
We could not find any notable namesake.