Ajzal meaning and origin
Ajzal particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of Ajzal is "Of Great Intellect" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Ajzal
Popularity of Ajzal
Ajzal is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ajzal
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity.
Looking for names similar to Ajzal? Please go through the following names
- Razzaaq - Meaning of Razzaaq is Provider is mainly used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Hasinah - Hasinah's meaning is Beautiful or Pretty is commonly used in Arabic. Its origin is in African-Swahili is aimed at girls
- JamalUdDin - JamalUdDin's meaning is Beauty of the Religion Islam is substantially used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Abdul Hayy - Boy name Abdul Hayy means "Servant of the Ever-Living or Slave of the Living", used in Arabic is originated from Arabic language
- Jaz - The curious unisex name Jaz is used in Arabic, Jaz means "Important or Eyes" came from English-American
Namesakes of Ajzal
We could not find any notable namesake.