Akaisha meaning and origin
The odd girl name Akaisha is used notably in Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Hindi and Tamil is came from Sanskrit and English-American, Akaisha means "Flower". Akaisha is version of Akasha. Akasha is version of famed Akash. Meaning of Akasha is Flew In the Sky, Space and Open Air is rooted from Sanskrit. Akaisha is version of Akeisha. Also Akeisha is variant spelling of letter 'A-';Keisha.
Variants of AkaishaNames that rhyme with Akaisha
Popularity of Akaisha
Akaisha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our research, over 60 people has been named Akaisha globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Akaisha
If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You always analyze something in your mind. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love.
Parents who liked Akaisha, loved these names
- Rathinasami - The boy name Rathinasami means "God of Gold" is largely used in Tamil and Hindi
- Chola - Dominantly used in Tamil and Hindi, Chola is used as a boy name, meaning of Chola is "A Long Robe"
- Lingammal - The girl name Lingammal means "Goddess Parvati" is predominantly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Maaran is used mostly in Marathi, Hindi and Tamil bestowed upon baby boys, Maaran means "Brave Man or Brave"
- Lalitkumar - Boy name Lalitkumar is originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Lalitkumar is "Beautiful" is used especially in Marathi, Telugu and Kannada languages
Namesakes of Akaisha
We could not find any notable namesake.