Akeisha meaning and origin
Used primarily in English isolated, Akeisha used for baby girls is originated from English-American. Akeisha is an amalgamation of letter 'A-' and widely accepted Keisha. Keisha is derivative of Keshia, which itself is English form of Lakeisha. Keisha is English form of Lakeisha.
Variants of AkeishaNames that rhyme with Akeisha
Popularity of Akeisha
Akeisha is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 26 years of usage and 257 bearers, the name could just made to the top 3485 names in 1977 before vanishing in 2007. Over 257 people have been named Akeisha in United States. Akeisha is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Akeisha is a familiar name in Trinidad and Tobago. According to our research, over 500 babies have been named Akeisha globally.
What numbers say about Akeisha?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear.
Looking for a name like Akeisha? Please go through the following names
- Honour - Uncommon unisex name Honour has its origin in Latin used mainly in English language, Honour means "Honor"
- Elfre - The girl name Elfre means "Power or Elf" is dominantly used in English
- Shadd - Originated from Babylonian, Unconventional Shadd is a baby boy name and is used notably in English, Shadd means "Short Form of the Biblical Shadrach or One of Three Young Hebrew Men who Survived Being Cast into a Fiery Furnace"
- Lindzy - Odd girl name Lindzy has origin in Old English, meaning of Lindzy is "From the Island of Linden Trees, Wetland and Pool on an Island" is used prevalently in English. Lindzy is a variant transcription of Lindsey.
- Arlyn - Prominent Arlyn has its origin in Gaelic and Irish is used as a unisex name, Arlyn means "Oath or Pledge" is largely used in English
Namesakes of Akeisha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Akeisha
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eisha
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Favourite
- Baby Names that mean Favorite
- Baby Names that mean One