Akshika name meaning
What does Akshika mean?
Akshika means One with Beautiful Eyes used for baby girls is especially used in Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Hindi and Oriya.Names that rhyme with Akshika
How popular is the name Akshika?
Akshika is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Akshika is a familiar name in India. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Akshika globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Akshika?
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Do you like Akshika? You would love these names
- Kavitha - Used especially in Bengali, Gujarati and Kannada unwonted, Kavitha bestowed upon baby girls, Kavitha means "Poem, Poetry or Poetess"
- Vinit - Offbeat Vinit primarily is used in Malayalam, Bengali and Marathi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Vinit is "Knowledgeable or Handsome"
- Abhihita means Word or Name is majorly used in Marathi, Bengali and Hindi is used for boys
- Sourish - Sourish's meaning is Lord Vishnu is substantially used in Tamil, Oriya and Bengali is used as a baby boy name
- Goura - Used specifically in Bengali, Malayalam and Telugu, Goura is used mainly as a girl name, Goura means "Name of Goddess Parvati or Goddess Parvati"
Famous people named Akshika
We could not find any notable namesake.