Alauddin meaning and origin
Commonly used in Arabic, Alauddin bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Alauddin is "Glory of Religion (Islam)".Names that rhyme with Alauddin
Popularity of Alauddin
Alauddin is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Bangladesh. According to our evaluation, over 100000 babies have been named Alauddin globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Alauddin
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Do you like Alauddin? Other names you would love
- Hasnat - Girl name Hasnat is majorly used in Arabic language, Hasnat means "Beautiful or Fair"
- Ghofran means Pardon or Forgiveness is used in Arabic is given to both genders
- Abdul-Qaadir - Boy name Abdul-Qaadir is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Qaadir is "Servant of the Able"
- Hirah - Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Hirah is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Hirah is "Name of a Mountain, Named After the Mountain Where the Holy Quran was Delivered to Prophet Muhammad or Mount Hirah"
- Sairish - Used largely in Arabic, Sairish means "Magic or Flower" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Alauddin
- Alauddin Al-Azad, modern Bangladeshi author, novelist, and poet
- Alauddin Riayat Shah II of Johor, first Sultan of Johor
- Alauddin al-Kahar, third sultan of Aceh
- Alauddin Riayat Shah of Malacca, sultan of the Malacca Sultanate from 1477 to 1488
- Alauddin Sabir Kaliyari, prominent South Asian Sufi saint
- Alauddin Masood, author, columnist