Albani meaning and origin
Unusual Albani has its origin in Latin is aimed at both sexes. Albani is variant of cherished and pious Alban. Alban is German cognate of Albanus. Alban means A City on a White Hill and Man from Alba has origin in Albanian and Latin.
Variants of AlbaniNames that rhyme with Albani
Popularity of Albani
Here's what numbers has to say about Albani
You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. It's time you focus on your career. You are always open to experience something new. It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. You love life and life loves you. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
You would love these names similar to Albani
- Fanchon - Age-old and Unexpected choice Italian and Latin Fanchon means "Free Condition" is used as a girl name
- Serafine - Meaning of Serafine is Fiery or Burning is predominantly used in German and is aimed at girls is originated from Hebrew and Latin
- Cécilie - The Cécilie means "Blind" has its origin in Latin
- Alvurn means Spring has its origin in Latin is given to boys. Alvurn is derivative of Alvern.
- Manda - Predominant and Ceaseless Sanskrit and Latin Manda means "Gracious, Keeper or In Love" given to both genders is used principally in Finnish and Sindhi
Namesakes of Albani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Albani
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ani
- Baby Names that mean City
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Stem
- Baby Names that mean End