Albi meaning and origin
Atypical Albi is originated from Latin is bestowed upon baby boys. Albi is variant of sacred and prominent Alban. Alban is German equivalent of Albanus. Alban means White and A City on a White Hill is rooted from Albanian and Latin.
Variants of AlbiNames that rhyme with Albi
Popularity of Albi
Albi is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 500 names. Recently in 2017, 92 babies were given Albi and it reached its peak ranking, 453 on boy names chart. There are over 407 babies that have been given the name Albi in England and Wales. Albi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 6618 in 2007. Over 103 people have been named Albi in United States.
Albi is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. Albi is a common name in Indonesia and India while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Venezuela, Ecuador, Nigeria, Mexico and Russia. As per our findings, over 4000 people has been named Albi globally.
What numerology tells about Albi?
Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Albi
- Florentine - Used prevalently in Swedish and Danish oldie and rare, Florentine is used as a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Latin, Florentine means "Flower Garden, Blossoming or Flowering"
- Patrícia substantially is used in Hungarian is rooted from Latin, a girl name, meaning of Patrícia is "Noblewoman or Nobleman"
- Libitina means She who is Wanted has origin in Latin is given to baby girls
- Lino - Originated from Latin and Old Greek, Customary Lino is used in Italian used as a unisex name, Lino means "Grief or Mourn"
- Morrie - Unorthodox Morrie has its origin in Latin is commonly used in English, Morrie means "Dark Skinned" is a boy name
Namesakes of Albi
- Albina Dzhanabaeva in MTV Russia Music Awards 2008 as
- Albina Katsman in Innocent as Actress
- Albina Nahar in Mangalsutra as Actress