Aldger meaning and origin
The boy name Aldger is of Germanic origin. Aldger is formed by ALD and GEIR. GEIR is a variant of Geirr.
Variants of AldgerNames that rhyme with Aldger
Popularity of Aldger
Aldger is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aldger?
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Positive energy adores your spirit. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure.
If you like Aldger, you would love these names
- Arnina - Girl name Arnina is notably used in Hebrew and Faroese which is rooted from Hebrew, Arnina means "Mountain Singer to Shine Messenger"
- Kaneĸ means Hoarfrost, Rime, Frost Crystals mostly used for baby girls has its origin in Greenlandic is mostly used in Greenlandic and Finnish
- Jørn is equivalent of Jörn in Danish and Norwegian languages
- Fromund - Boy name Fromund is particulary used in Norwegian and English, meaning of Fromund is "Protection or Wise" has origin in Old High German
- Kalf is Swedish and Danish form of Kalfr
Namesakes of Aldger
We could not find any notable namesake.