Aleemah meaning and origin
Principally used in Arabic recent and unexpected, Aleemah means "Learned, Wise, Knowing, Knowledgeable or Skilled In Music or Dance" which originated from Arabic is a baby girl name . Aleemah is resulted from Alima. Isolated and Fresh Alima came from Arabic is used majorly in Arabic, meaning of Alima is "Wise and Learned".Names that rhyme with Aleemah
Popularity of Aleemah
Aleemah is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1999 and peaked in 1999 when it ranked 2444th. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Aleemah globally.
What numerology tells about Aleemah?
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You always see the good in everything and everyone.
Do you like Aleemah? Read these names too
- Shafa - Shafa's meaning is Cure used for baby girls is used principally in Arabic
- Kashaf - Meaning of Kashaf is Untie or One who Opens is notably used in Arabic is aimed at both genders
- Baher is originated from Arabic, Baher means "Brilliant, Dazzling or Resplendent" which is used specifically in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Rafeeda - The girl name Rafeeda is used predominantly in Arabic, Rafeeda means "Soft Hearted or Friend"
- Moonis - Used primarily in Arabic, Moonis bestowed upon baby boys, Moonis means "Consoler or Companion"
Namesakes of Aleemah
We could not find any notable namesake.