Sabeh name meaning
Meaning: Pretty, Handsome and Beautiful
Add to favorites
What does Sabeh mean?
Boy name Sabeh means "Pretty, Handsome or Beautiful" is used substantially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Sabeh
How popular is the name Sabeh?
Sabeh is a familiar baby name in Tunisia and Pakistan. According to our estimate, at least 700 people have been bestowed Sabeh around the globe.
What numbers say about Sabeh?
Next time you question your value and purpose, just remember that you are a genius. Stress hates your guts. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Travelling is your passion.
Do you like Sabeh? Other names you would love
- Makhdooma - Meaning of Makhdooma is Served is used as a baby girl name is notably used in Arabic
- Shabiba has its origin in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Shabiba means "Godmother or A Godmother" is principally used in Arabic
- TajammulHusain - Meaning of TajammulHusain is Adornment of Hussain aimed at boys is primarily used in Arabic
- Julaybib - Boy name Julaybib means "Brave Martyr" is especially used in Arabic
- Mustansir means One who Asks for Help is used normally as a baby boy name is used in Arabic
Famous people named Sabeh
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sabeh
- Boy names beginning with S
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Pretty
- Baby Names that mean Handsome
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
Share your opinion on Sabeh