Aleemuddin meaning and origin
Aleemuddin is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, Aleemuddin means "Learned Person".Names that rhyme with Aleemuddin
Popularity of Aleemuddin
Aleemuddin is a familiar baby name in India and Pakistan. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Aleemuddin
You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. You have a quick mind. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Aleemuddin
- Rujita - Girl name Rujita is used largely in Arabic, Rujita means "Beautiful"
- Saaida - Girl name Saaida means "Fem of Saeed or Friendly" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Fakhira is used specifically in Arabic, Fakhira means "Magnificent, Glorious or Excellent" is used as a baby girl name
- Shuhda - Girl name Shuhda means "Honeycomb" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Samarah - Unorthodox Samarah came from Hebrew is used predominantly in Arabic used for baby girls, meaning of Samarah is "A Narrator of Hadith"
Namesakes of Aleemuddin
We could not find any notable namesake.