Zaineb meaning and origin
Zaineb's meaning is Muhammad or Wife is largely used in Arabic is used as a girl name.
Variants of ZainebNames that rhyme with Zaineb
Popularity of Zaineb
Zaineb is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2009, it ranked 1137th when 36 girls were named Zaineb. Over 587 babies in France have been named Zaineb. The name is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1991 but could not make beyond the top 7000. There are over 244 babies that have been given the name Zaineb in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 135 people have been named Zaineb in England and Wales. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1997 but could not make beyond the top 700. Over 212 people have been named Zaineb in Belgium.
Zaineb is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Zaineb is a popular baby name in Morocco where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Tunisia. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Zaineb in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Zaineb
You are all about adventure and travel. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone.
If you like Zaineb, you would love these names
- Mahtalat - Mahtalat's meaning is Moon-face or Moon-Faced is a girl name is used prevalently in Arabic
- JamaalUdeen - Boy name JamaalUdeen means "Beauty of the Faith" is used in Arabic
- Ummu-Kulthoom - Ummu-Kulthoom's meaning is Mother of Sons aimed at baby girls is especially used in Arabic
- Fatiha - Unfamiliar Fatiha has its origin in Arabic language is used as a girl name which is especially used in Arabic, Fatiha means "Opening Or Beginning, Dawn or Opening"
- Abdul-Lateef - The boy name Abdul-Lateef is used largely in Arabic language, Abdul-Lateef means "Servant of the Kind"
Namesakes of Zaineb
We could not find any notable namesake.