Joke meaning and origin
Joke's meaning is God is Merciful is originated from Hebrew used specifically in Dutch and Frisian is a baby girl name . Joke is variant of perpetual, biblical and prevailing Jane. Jane is version of JeanneJean. Also Jane is form of renowned, conifer and biblical Joan. Jane is short form of names ending in "Jane". Jane is feminine version of John or. Jane is equivalent of Johanna in English language. Jane's meaning is The Lord is Gracious, Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious is originated from Hebrew is mainly used in Tamil, Kannada and English. Joke is shortened form of Johanna. Johanna is a form of evergreen, biblical and commonly accepted Jeanne. Johanna is Latin and Greek equivalent of Ιωαννης. Famous Johanna has its origin in Hebrew, Johanna means "God is Grace and The Lord is Gracious".
Variants of JokeNames that rhyme with Joke
Popularity of Joke
Joke used to be a common name in Belgium, first appeared in 1995 and over 852 babies have been given the name in 17 years. At its zenith in 1995,. After 17 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. But Joke is a popular baby name in Netherlands where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Nigeria. As per our evaluation, over 70000 babies have been bestowed Joke around the globe.
Joke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Joke?
If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions.
Do you like Joke? Read these names too
- Joa - Specifically used in Swedish, Danish and English atypical, Joa is used as a unisex name and is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Joa is "Yahweh or Ach"
- Jupp - Dominantly used in German, Jupp is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Jupp is "He (God) Will Add or God Would Multiply" is aimed at baby boys
- Abigeal - Isolated and Modernistic Abigeal came from Hebrew is used in English, meaning of Abigeal is "Gives Joy and My Father Rejoices" is given to baby girls. Abigeal is resultant of Abigail.
- Keaka - Lofty and All time favorite boy name Keaka is used chiefly in Hawaiian is originated from Hebrew. Keaka is form of Jack in Hawaiian language. Also Keaka is form of John in Hawaiian language
- Siemen predominantly is used in Frisian and Frisian, meaning of Siemen is "Flat-Nosed or God has Heard" which of Hebrew origin is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Joke
- Joke Waller-Hunter, Dutch United Nations official