Alfrun meaning and origin
Girl name Alfrun is rooted from Old High German and Old Norse which is commonly used in English, Danish, Scandinavian, Swedish and Norwegian languages, Alfrun means "Natural Spirit, Magic or Elven Secret". Alfrun is version of Albrun. Also Albrun is variant spelling of ALF;RUN. Albrun's meaning is Natural Spirit and Magic is rooted from Old High German and Germanic. Alfrun is version of Alfrún. Also Alfrún is variant spelling of ALF;RUN.
Variants of AlfrunNames that rhyme with Alfrun
Popularity of Alfrun
Alfrun is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Alfrun
The number 4 as your soul urge no symbolizes your need to put everything in order. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You have high aspirations in life. You have high ideals. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Looking for a name like Alfrun? Please go through the following names
- Hægge is form of Heggr in Swedish language
- Ung - Boy name Ung is used chiefly in Old DanishNorwegian, Swedish and Danish. Ung is Danish cognate of Unge
- Kolbjörn is Swedish and Icelandic cognate of Kolbjǫrn
- Gehard - Unexpected Gehard is used particulary in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish, Gehard means "Spear Hard" is bestowed upon boys
- Godiva - Largely used in English and Swedish unusual, Godiva means "Gods Gift, God or Loved or God's Gift". It is rooted from German and Old English is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Alfrun
We could not find any notable namesake.