AliAsghar meaning and origin
Boy name AliAsghar means "Infant Son of Imam Husayn who Attained Martyrdom in the Karbala when He was a Suckling Baby" is dominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AliAsghar
Popularity of AliAsghar
AliAsghar is a common baby name in Iran. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named AliAsghar globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about AliAsghar?
Work on your ability to understand how people feel. Your soul is playful and young. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You hate copying others.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to AliAsghar
- AbdulZahir - Used in Arabic, AbdulZahir is used as a baby boy name, AbdulZahir means "Servant of the Manifest"
- Nasri - Unwonted and Modern boy name Nasri means "Temperently Victorious, Winner of Victory After Victory or Support or Victory" and came from Arabic is used specifically in Arabic
- Alaqat means Devotion is particulary used in Arabic is used for girls
- Naa'il - The boy name Naa'il means "Acquirer or Earner" is used primarily in Arabic
- Qssim - Qssim's meaning is He Divides or Divides is notably used in Arabic and is aimed at baby boys came from Arabic
Namesakes of AliAsghar
We could not find any notable namesake.