Amadej meaning and origin
Origin of Amadej is in Latin is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Polish. Amadej is another transcription of Amadeus. Origin of Amadeus is in Latin, meaning of Amadeus is "The Elements Amare Meaning to Love, Love of God and Loved by God".
Variants of AmadejNames that rhyme with Amadej
Popularity of Amadej
Amadej is a familiar baby name in Slovenia. At least, 700 people globally have carried Amadej as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Amadej
You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Travelling is your passion. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Amadej
- Bozydar - Boy name Bozydar means "Divine or Gift", used primarily in Polish is originated from Old Slavic and Slavonic
- Maciek - Substantially used in Polish, Maciek is used as a boy name that came from Hebrew, meaning of Maciek is "Gift of Yahweh"
- Izydor is used substantially in Polish has origin in Old Greek, Izydor means "Gift of Isis" is used in general as a boy name
- Biruta - Biruta's meaning is Little Girl is principally used in Polish is used for baby girls
- Milosz - Unfamiliar and Fresh boy name Milosz is originated from Old Slavic, Milosz means "Famous or Peace" is predominantly used in Polish
Namesakes of Amadej
We could not find any notable namesake.