Aapep meaning and origin
Meaning of Aapep is Moon Snake has origin in Old Egyptian is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Aapep
Popularity of Aapep
Aapep is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Aapep
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. If letter P is your capstone, you are an intellectual with extensive knowledge in every sphere of life. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Aapep
- Keprey - Girl name Keprey is originated from Egyptian, meaning of Keprey is "Emerging Sun". Keprey is a resultant of Khepri.
- Keprea - Girl name Keprea is originated from Egyptian, Keprea means "Emerging Sun". Keprea is derived from Khepri.
- Kheprey has its origin in Egyptian, Kheprey means "Emerging Sun" is aimed at baby girls. Kheprey is a derivation of Khepri.
- Shen - Unexpected Shen commonly is used in Chinese is of Chinese and Egyptian origin and a baby boy name, meaning of Shen is "Sacred Amulet"
- Rameses - Odd boy name Rameses is rooted from Old Egyptian, meaning of Rameses is "Son of Ra"
Namesakes of Aapep
We could not find any notable namesake.