Amartek meaning and origin
Boy name Amartek is used among Sikhs and Punjabi languages, meaning of Amartek is "Eternal Support".Names that rhyme with Amartek
Popularity of Amartek
Amartek is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Amartek
Your expression number reveals your kind heart. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state.
Do you like Amartek? Read these names too
- Jasroop - Majorly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Jasroop means "Embodiment of Glory" is aimed at boys
- Jupinder means Reciting God's Name or Reciting Gods Name is used notably in Sikh and Punjabi is given to baby boys
- Kanwarbir - Boy name Kanwarbir means "Brave Prince" is used particulary in Punjabi and Sikh
- Narveer - Meaning of Narveer is Brave Person is used as a boy name is substantially used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Harisimaran - Used largely in Sikh and Punjabi, Harisimaran means "Meditating the Lord's Name or Meditating the Lords Name" is used customarily as a boy name
Namesakes of Amartek
We could not find any notable namesake.