Hirdai meaning and origin
The unisex name Hirdai means "Heart" is commonly used among Sikhs and Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Hirdai
Popularity of Hirdai
Hirdai is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Hirdai around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hirdai
Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. You have a strong sense of order. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You like people too but prefer your solitude. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer.
Other names similar to Hirdai, for would be parents
- Isharjeet - Isharjeet's meaning is God's Victory or Gods Victory used for baby boys is used chiefly in Sikh and Punjabi
- Gurbakhshis - Boy name Gurbakhshis is substantially used in Sikh and Punjabi, Gurbakhshis means "One who has Guru's Blessing or One who has Gurus Blessing"
- Shantbir - Boy name Shantbir means "Warrior of Peace" is prevalently used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Nehchalbir means Immovable Warrior used for boys is used mostly in Sikh and Punjabi
- Gurbalihar - Boy name Gurbalihar is commonly used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Gurbalihar is "Sacrifice Unto Guru"
Namesakes of Hirdai
We could not find any notable namesake.