Ambereen name meaning
On This Page
What does Ambereen mean?
Ambereen is originated from Arabic is used commonly in Arabic and English, Ambereen means "Fragrance, Amber or Sky" is bestowed upon baby girls. Ambereen is version of lofty and perpetual Amber. Amber came from Arabic, meaning of Amber is "Reddish-yellow Precious Jewel, The Unbeatable and Sky".
Is Ambereen a suitable baby name?
Ambereen is a lovely baby girl name of Arabic origin that means amber. It's a unique and beautiful name that is not commonly heard, making it distinctive and special.
The name has a gentle sound and an elegant feel to it, which makes it perfect for parents who are looking for something different but still familiar. Ambereen represents warmth, beauty, and strength- all qualities that parents may want their daughters to embody.
With its meaning tied to the precious gemstone amber, Ambereen is also associated with healing properties and protection- two things that parents often want for their children. Overall, Ambereen is a charming name with many positive connotations that will make any little girl feel loved and special.
How do I pronounce Ambereen?
a-mbe-reen is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Ambereen.
Variants of AmbereenNames that rhyme with Ambereen
How popular is the name Ambereen?
Ambereen is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1999. Also, Ambereen is a familiar name in Pakistan.
As per our research, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Ambereen around the globe.
What numbers say about Ambereen?
There isn't a person you can't charm. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You can win anyone's attention with your charm.
Other names similar to Ambereen
- Farida - Unconventional unisex name Farida means "Precious, Unique or Incomparable" which is used majorly in Gujarati, Telugu and Arabic is of Arabic origin
- Shalimar - Specifically used in Arabic and English atypical, Shalimar is used as a gender insensitive name which is rooted from Sanskrit, meaning of Shalimar is "Beautiful & Strong, A Guerlain Perfume or Beautiful"
- Nasirah - The curious and modern unisex name Nasirah is used predominantly in Sindhi and Arabic, Nasirah means "Friend or Publisher" has its origin in Arabic
- Parinda particulary is used in Hindi and Arabic, meaning of Parinda is "Bird" is bestowed upon both genders
- Ashmaan - The unisex name Ashmaan is principally used in Arabic and Arabic languages, Ashmaan means "Heaven or Sky"
Sibling Names for Ambereen
If you're searching for sibling names to complement your baby girl's unique name Ambereen, we've got you covered. Here are some inspired monikers that will pair perfectly with Ambereen and create a beautiful harmony within your family.
For a sister
Brother to Ambereen
Famous people named Ambereen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ambereen
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Fragrance
- Baby Names that mean Sky