Kadeen name meaning
On This Page
What does Kadeen mean?
How do I pronounce Kadeen?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Kadeen is k(a)-deen.
Variants of KadeenNames that rhyme with Kadeen
How popular is the name Kadeen?
Kadeen is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Kadeen is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. As per our estimate, over 100 people has been named Kadeen globally.
What numbers say about Kadeen?
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. In order to become someone worth admiring, you have to put some of your talents to work. You are the original fellow everyone admires. The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Other names similar to Kadeen
- Mikayeel - The infrequent and modern boy name Mikayeel means "One of the Main Angels of Allah (SWT) or One of the Main Angels of Allah Swt" is principally used in Arabic
- Baasha - Boy name Baasha means "He that Seeks or Lays Waste" is particulary used in Arabic
- Salan - Meaning of Salan is Something to Eat is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Arabic
- Basus means She-camel is used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Ferdous primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Ferdous is "Paradise"
Famous people named Kadeen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kadeen
- Boy names beginning with K
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Companion
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Battle