Farida name meaning
On This Page
What does Farida mean?
Curious unisex name Farida is used in Hindi, Arabic, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu, African, Marathi and Bengali, rooted from Arabic, meaning of Farida is "Unique, Turquoise, Matchless or Precious Pearl or Gem".
Is the name Farida suitable for a newborn?
Yes, Farida is a suitable name for a newborn girl. Its origin is Arabic and it has a beautiful meaning of 'unique'. It is an appropriate name to give a first-born daughter as it carries the connotation that she is special and one of a kind.
Thus, Farida emphasizes the value and importance of each individual in the world. It also has an uplifting sound that gives off an aura of positivity and joy. Therefore, it's definitely worthwhile to consider naming your daughter Farida!
How do I pronounce Farida?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Farida is f(a)-ri-da.
Variants of FaridaNames that rhyme with Farida
How popular is the name Farida?
Farida was a common name in France. Over 8512 babies have been named Farida since 1938. At its zenith in 1966,. However after 79 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Farida is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1938 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2015, it ranked 3080th when 54 girl were named Farida.
Over 619 babies in United States have been named Farida.
Farida is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big.
Over 224 people have been named Farida in England and Wales. However things change on global perspective, Farida is extremely popular in Algeria where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, India, Nigeria, Indonesia, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Also the baby name is popular in Tanzania, Uzbekistan, Egypt, Morocco, Russia, Tajikistan, Uganda, Mozambique, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Iraq, Kenya and Sudan. According to our evaluation, over 1220000 babies have been named Farida globally.
Farida in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Farida
You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals.
You would love these names similar to Farida
- Kharijah - Meaning of Kharijah is External or Outside is a gender-neutral name is used majorly in Sindhi and Sindhi
- Kauser - The girl name Kauser is mostly used in Arabic, Kannada and Punjabi languages, Kauser means "A River in Paradise"
- Malikah - Meaning of Malikah is Queen came from Arabic given to both genders is used in Arabic and Arabic
- Nasr - Offbeat and Contemporary Nasr is originated from Arabic is used principally in Indian and Arabic is a baby boy name, Nasr means "Victory or Help"
- Binyamin - Largely used in Arabic and Hebrew unexpected, Binyamin is of Hebrew origin, a boy name, meaning of Binyamin is "The Prophet Yusuf As Brothers Name, Son of the Right Hand or Ploughman"
Sibling Names for Farida
Are you expecting a new addition to your family and looking for the perfect name to match? Look no further! Here are some great sibling names that pair well with the beautiful name "Farida". From classic to unique, there's something for every taste in this list.
Sister to Farida
For a brother
Famous people named Farida
- Farida Karodia, South African novelist and short-story writer
- Farida Diouri, Moroccan novelist
- Farida Khanum, by 'The Times of India' in 2007
- Farida Jalal, Indian actress
- Farida Mammadova, author of numerous research papers
- Farida of Egypt, first wife of King Farouk
- Farida Benlyazid in Keïd Ensa as Director
- Farida Rahouadj in Qu'un seul tienne et les autres suivront as Actress
- Farida Khelfa in Paris as Actress
- Farida Ouchani in Présumé coupable as Actress
- Faridah Malik in Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma as Actress
- Farida Dadi in 3 Idiots as Actress
- Farida Belghoul is a writer, film director, essayist and a French activist of Algerian origin.
- Farida Fahmy acted in movie Love in Karnak
- In 1985 drama, romance movie, Ya ey nravlyus, Farida Muminova characterized N.
- Farida Sharipova played the vital role of Bjubjushan in 1969 drama movie Beg inokhodtsa.
- In 1995, Farida Zhantelova portrayed the role of N in drama movie Abai.
- Farida Arriany played leading role of Penyanyi in 1969 drama movie Apa Jang Kau Tjari, Palupi?.
Lists having Farida
- Boys names beginning with F
- Girls names beginning with F
- Arabic Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Unique
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Gem