Ameara name meaning
What does Ameara mean?
Ameara is variant form of customary Amira. Amira is equivalent of Amir in Latin and Arabic languages. Amira's meaning is Who Holds the Command, Treetop and Prosperous has its origin in Arabic and Hebrew.
Variants of AmearaNames that rhyme with Ameara
How popular is the name Ameara?
Numerological aspects of Ameara
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. Positive energy adores your spirit. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can.
Parents who liked Ameara, loved these names
- Zainba means Beautiful is prevalently used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Tahmeed - Unfamiliar and Fresh boy name Tahmeed is used mostly in Arabic, Tahmeed means "Praise, Appreciation or Praise of Almighty Allah"
- Bahaudin - Meaning of Bahaudin is The Magnificent of the Faith is used as a boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Absaar means Seeing or Sight aimed at baby boys is used commonly in Arabic
- Safya means Best Friend, Lovely or Nice aimed at baby girls is used commonly in Arabic
Famous people named Ameara
- Ameara Lavey in Slaughtered Vomit Dolls as Actress
Lists having Ameara
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Ame
- Girl names that ends with -ara
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Girl
- Baby Names that mean Speech
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Commander
- Baby Names that mean Leader
- Baby Names that mean Royal
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy