Ameyatma meaning and origin
Largely used in Marathi, Sindhi, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, Malayalam, Hindi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu, Ameyatma is used as a boy name, meaning of Ameyatma is "Lord Vishnu or Manifests In Infinite Varieties".Names that rhyme with Ameyatma
Popularity of Ameyatma
Ameyatma is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Ameyatma?
You love life and life loves you. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude.
Go through the following names similar to Ameyatma
- Lakshit - Boy name Lakshit is used in Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi languages, Lakshit means "Distinguished or Targets"
- Raghavendra - Unisex name Raghavendra is originated from Sanskrit and is used in Gujarati and Sanskrit languages, meaning of Raghavendra is "Leader of the Raghus or Good."
- Neera - The uncommon unisex name Neera came from Old Greek and is majorly used in Hindi and Sikh languages, Neera means "Peacock, Young One or Amrit or Nectar or Pure Water"
- Ashree - Girl name Ashree is principally used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Ashree is "One of the Names of Goddess Durga or One of the Name of Goddess Durga"
- Monu - Meaning of Monu is Son or Cool is a gender-neutral name is used in Gujarati, Malayalam and Marathi
Namesakes of Ameyatma
We could not find any notable namesake.