Amke name meaning
What does Amke mean?
Amke substantially is used in Frisian, meaning of Amke is "Brave".Names that rhyme with Amke
How popular is the name Amke?
Amke is an uncommon baby name in Belgium still in use today. Also, Amke is a familiar name in Germany and Netherlands. As per our evaluation, over 200 babies have been bestowed Amke around the globe.
Amke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Amke?
You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You are stubborn and self-motivated. People admire your spirit. You are all about adventure and travel. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
Parents who liked Amke, loved these names
- Galane - The Galane means "Ornamental Plant Celebrates October 5Th"
- Inaksha - Unisex name Inaksha means "Mother" is majorly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Laure-Anne - Laure-Anne's meaning is Graceful is rooted from Latin and Hebrew
- Kaelany - Meaning of Kaelany is the Sky and Sea is used as a baby girl name has origin in Hawaiian. Kaelany is resulted from Kailani.
- Ekiya is used especially in Hindi and Hindi, Ekiya means "The Only One Person or Kindness" is given to both sexes
Famous people named Amke
We could not find any notable namesake.