Laure-Anne meaning and origin
Laure-Anne means Graceful is originated from Hebrew and Latin. The name is celebrated on July 26 or August 10.Names that rhyme with Laure-Anne
Popularity of Laure-Anne
Laure-Anne is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1958 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1987, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 572 on girl names chart when 49 babies were named Laure-Anne. Over 833 people have been named Laure-Anne in France. Laure-Anne is an uncommon baby name in Belgium and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2000. As per our research, over 800 babies have been bestowed Laure-Anne around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Laure-Anne
- Tivyapurusha - Unisex name Tivyapurusha is used substantially in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Tivyapurusha is "Lord Shiva, Patience or Endurance"
- Carole-Anne - The Carole-Anne has origin in German, Carole-Anne means "Strong"
- Sonnele - Sonnele means "Sun"
- Hinderika majorly is used in Frisian, meaning of Hinderika is "House or Ruler" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Makisig - Boy name Makisig means "Elegant or Handsome". It is rooted from Tagalog language is used substantially in Tagalog
Namesakes of Laure-Anne
We could not find any notable namesake.