Amlah meaning and origin
Amlah is used especially in Arabic usually bestowed upon both sexes, Amlah means "Pretty, Handsome, Beautiful, Pleasant, Kindness or Favour".Names that rhyme with Amlah
Popularity of Amlah
Amlah is a familiar baby name in Indonesia and Malaysia. At least, 300 people globally have carried Amlah as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Amlah?
Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You have a restless spirit and booming energy.
Parents who liked Amlah, loved these names
- Sahab - New-fangled and Isolated Sahab substantially is used in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Sahab is "Cloud or Clouds" is given to both sexes
- Hatib means A Wood Collector is used particulary in Arabic and Sindhi is usually bestowed upon boys
- Fateh - Chiefly used in Kannada and Marathi recent and sufficiently quirky, Fateh means "The Victorious One, Victorious or Conquering" that originated from Arabic and Sanskrit is aimed at baby boys
- Haniya - Unwonted Haniya came from American and Native, meaning of Haniya is "Encampment or Pleased", predominantly used in Kannada and Marathi is given to both boys and girls
- Fakhri - Fakhri's meaning is Honor or The Element Fakhr Meaning Pride Glory is a gender insensitive name is used prevalently in African and Arabic
Namesakes of Amlah
We could not find any notable namesake.