Amoreena name meaning
What does Amoreena mean?
Amoreena is spelling variant of Amorina. Amorina is variation of Amorette. Amorina is feminine version of Amor.
Variants of Amoreena
View middle names that goes with Amoreena like Eliane, Tiffanie,Names that rhyme with Amoreena
How popular is the name Amoreena?
Amoreena is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1971 and peaked in 1973 when it ranked 3634th. Over 160 people have been named Amoreena in United States. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Amoreena around the globe.
What numerology tells about Amoreena?
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You have the heart of a warrior. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
Go through the following names similar to Amoreena
- Goldia - Venerable and Cherished baby girl name Goldia means "Gold", used mainly in English is originated from English and Hebrew
- Upton - Used prevalently in English unheard-of, Upton has origin in Old English, Upton means "From the Upper Town Or Estate or From the Upper Town" is used as a boy name
- Mace - Mace's meaning is A Medieval Weapon Used by Knights to Break Armor or Aromatic Spice is rooted from Old French used as a boy name is dominantly used in English
- Flecher - Origin of Flecher is in English and Middle is used largely in English, meaning of Flecher is "Arrow Maker" is a boy name
- Wystan - Origin of Contemporary and Uncustomary Wystan is in Old English is chiefly used in English and is bestowed upon baby boys, Wystan means "Battle Stone"
Famous people named Amoreena
We could not find any notable namesake.