Amorina name meaning
What does Amorina mean?
Neoteric and Unexpected choice Amorina particulary is used in Swedish and Finnish is a baby girl name is of Spanish and French origin. Amorina is version of Amorette. Also. Amorina is feminine variant of Amor. Amor is version of Amory.
Variants of AmorinaNames that rhyme with Amorina
How popular is the name Amorina?
Amorina is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 10810th. Also, Amorina is a familiar name in Argentina and Italy. According to our estimate, over 500 babies have been named Amorina globally.
Amorina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Amorina
Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. There isn't a person you can't charm. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves.
Do you like Amorina? Other names you would love
- Meija particulary is used in Finnish and Swedish is bestowed upon girls. Meija is Finnish equivalent of Meja
- Benka - Used principally in Finnish and Swedish, Benka is aimed at baby boys. Benka is Swedish form of Benkt
- Thyr - Boy name Thyr is used primarily in Swedish and Finnish. Thyr is Swedish form of Týr
- Tibert is form of Tiburtius in Swedish language
- Ernestus - Eternal and Famous Ernestus is used dominantly in Swedish and Finnish is a boy name has origin in Germanic. Ernestus is Latin cognate of Ernest
Famous people named Amorina
We could not find any notable namesake.