Anaaya meaning and origin
Recent and Offbeat Anaaya is originated from Hebrew, Sanskrit and Arabic is chiefly used in English is a baby girl name. Anaaya is another transcription of Anaya. Anaya is form of illustrous Aniya. Anaya means Variants and Completely Free is originated from Arabic, Hebrew and Sanskrit.
Variants of AnaayaNames that rhyme with Anaaya
Popularity of Anaaya
Anaaya is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2005, peaked in 2018 when it ranked 5588th. Over 118 babies in United States have been named Anaaya. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2007 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 1649th. Over 106 babies in England and Wales have been named Anaaya. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Anaaya globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anaaya
Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite.
Do you like Anaaya? Read these names too
- Bracken - Meaning of Bracken is Fern used for baby boys which is used substantially in English is originated from English
- Lamair - Boy name Lamair is used in English has its roots in Old French, Lamair means "Pond". Lamair is derived from Lamar.
- Weirley means From the Weir Meadow is used as a boy name which is especially used in English has origin in English
- Sindile - Origin of Sindile is in African is predominantly used in English and a baby boy name, meaning of Sindile is "The Survivor"
- Treyvon - Meaning of Treyvon is Trevelyan is originated from Cornish used in English is a boy name
Namesakes of Anaaya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Anaaya
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ana
- Girl names that ends with -aya
- Baby Names that mean Blessing
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Superior