Aniya meaning and origin
Widespread unisex name Aniya means "Concern, Loving or Creative". It is rooted from Polish and Hebrew is used dominantly in Oriya, Arabic, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, English and Tamil. Aniya is a form of prevalent Aniyah. Aniyah is variation of biblical and durable Anna. Also Aniyah is variation of biblical and prominent Anya. Aniya is variant of well-known and long standing Anna. Anna is variant of Hanna    . Also Anna is variant of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Greek and Old Greek cognate of Channah or Hannah. Of Old Greek and Hebrew origin, Admired Anna, Anna means "Favour and Grace and Earth and Water".
Variants of AniyaNames that rhyme with Aniya
Popularity of Aniya
a popular name in United States having over 16217 recievers in 37 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2005, the moniker grabbed the 261st spot and 1269 baby girls were given the name. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 12 times In England and Wales, Aniya is a unique name where it has been in use since 2002 and has secured the place in top 900 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 802 on girl names chart when 48 babies were named Aniya. Over 445 people have been named Aniya in England and Wales.
Aniya is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Aniya is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Russia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Malawi, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Zambia and Philippines. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Aniya globally.
Numerological aspects of Aniya
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You have the heart of a warrior. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover.
Other names similar to Aniya
- Fallon means Descendent of Fallamhan is rooted from Celtic, dominantly used in English is used as a gender-neutral name . Among girl names, well-liked Fallon managed to reach 500 in year 1985 in United States
- Wilburn means Well Spring, Willful or Resolute in general used for both sexes is of Germanic origin is used commonly in English
- Tenley - Illustrous Tenley particulary is used in English has origin in Old English, meaning of Tenley is "Denniss Field" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Benson - Unfading and Prevailing Benson is used in English, Benson means "Ben's Son or Excellent Son" aimed at both sexes came from Old English
- Theda means Supreme Gift or Of Noble Figure is of Old Greek origin and is commonly used in Frisian and Scandinavian is used for girls
Namesakes of Aniya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aniya
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Polish Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -niya
- Girl names that starts with Ani
- Baby Names that mean Loving