Anai name meaning
On This Page
What does Anai mean?
Anai is derived from Ana. Ana is version of dominant, biblical and everlasting Anna. Ana is equivalent of Anna in Spanish and Slavic languages. Also Ana is Spanish, Portuguese and Indian form of Anna.
Ana is also Finnish form of Ananias. Ana is also Finnish cognate of Anianus. Unconventional Ana has its origin in Hebrew language, Ana means "Mercy, Gracious and Playful".
Variants of AnaiNames that rhyme with Anai
How popular is the name Anai?
In United States, Anai was once a common name since emerging in 1984 it has been given to over 2108 babies. At its zenith in 2001,. However after 34 years, the name is on free fall on the charts.
Anai is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. But Anai is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name.
As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Anai around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anai
You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are prone to emotional breakdowns because you allow yourself to be around people who hurt you over and over again. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring.
Do you like Anai? You would love these names
- Dynah - Queer girl name Dynah means "Divine, Avenged or Judged and Vindicated and Decoration" came from Hebrew. Dynah is a derivation of Dinah.
- Batya means Daugther of Yahweh or Daughter of God is particulary used in Hebrew, a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew
- Jain - The unconventional unisex name Jain means "Obeying Jainism or Good Character", used predominantly in Gujarati and Malayalam has its origin in Hebrew language
- Ebenezar - Boy name Ebenezar came from Hebrew, Ebenezar means "Ezer and Eben". Ebenezar is a derivation of Ebenezer.
- Josi - Rare unisex name Josi has its origin in Hebrew, Josi means "God Would Multiply or He (God) Will Add" is principally used in Hebrew and German
Famous people named Anai
- Anais Chantal Samuels in Dear Dumb Diary as Actress
- Anais Godard in Tribute to Joan Rivers as Producer
- Anais Thomassian in Float as Actress
- Anais Celia in Lil' Women 15: Sorority Rush as Actress
Lists having Anai
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ana
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Pride
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Mercy