Anar name meaning
What does Anar mean?
Unwonted and Contemporary unisex name Anar means "Priceless" is particulary used in Hindi and Azerbaijani. Names that rhyme with Anar
How popular is the name Anar?
Anar is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But Anar is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Bangladesh and Mongolia. As per our estimate, over 190000 babies have been bestowed Anar around the globe.
What numerology tells about Anar?
You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You have a clear opinion of things If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know.
If you like Anar, you would love these names
- Rattana - Rare unisex name Rattana is originated from Thai, Rattana means "Crystal, Precious Stone or Gem and Pearl". Rattana is derived from Ratana.
- Eilam - Atypical and Modernistic boy name Eilam means "Eternal"
- Rakem - Uncommon boy name Rakem means "Writer". Rakem is a resultant of Rakeem.
- Shabaz means Self Confidence or Handsome is bestowed upon baby boys
- Sabbir - Sabbir's meaning is Patient is used for baby boys
Famous people named Anar
- Anar Rzayev, is Azerbaijani writer, dramatist, film director
- Anar Rəsul oğlu Rzayev Anar Rasul oghlu Rzayev, better known only as Anar, is an Azerbaijani writer, playwright and film director born on March 14, 1938 in Baku.
- Anar Heybatov in movie Yaddash as Actor
Lists having Anar
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ana
- Baby Names that mean Priceless