Eilam name meaning
On This Page
What does Eilam mean?
Unusual and Modernistic boy name Eilam means "Eternal".
How do I pronounce Eilam?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Eilam is ehy-lahm. The name can also be pronounced as e(i)-lam.
Variants of Eilam
Middle Names for Eilam
Kleber, Liad, Aten, Pray, Dray, Ober, view more middle names that goes with EilamNames that rhyme with Eilam
How popular is the name Eilam?
Eilam is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Eilam?
You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You like to observe things and people. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Other names similar to Eilam
- Xu - Outlandish Chinese Xu means "Brilliant Rising Sun", a baby boy name is used prevalently in Chinese
- Shing - Unorthodox Chinese Shing is used dominantly in Chinese, a gender-neutral name, meaning of Shing is "Victorious"
- Estera - Uncommon girl name Estera is originated from Old Persian and is used mainly in Romanian and Polish languages, Estera means "Star"
- Rizza - Meaning of Rizza is Rizal or Rizalina used for girls is used chiefly in Tagalog
- Puanani - Meaning of Puanani is Beautiful Flower is of Hawaiian origin, a baby girl name is used majorly in Hawaiian
Sibling Names for Eilam
Introducing a list of sibling names for the charming baby name "Eilam." If you're looking for the perfect name combination for your growing family, check out these unique and beautiful names that complement Eilam perfectly. From classic to modern, there's something for everyone on this list.
Sister for Eilam
Names for Eilam's brother
Famous people named Eilam
We could not find any notable namesake.