Rakem meaning and origin
Rakem is derived from Rakeem. Meaning of Rakeem is Writer is principally used in English.Names that rhyme with Rakem
Popularity of Rakem
Rakem is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Rakem is a common name in Indonesia. As per our research, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Rakem around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Rakem
People always look for comfort in your world. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. Accept how you are and stop stressing over your imperfections because they're the ones that make you perfectly imperfect. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits.
Other names similar to Rakem, for would be moms
- Nali - Of Apache origin, Unorthodox and Contemporary Nali is a gender-neutral name, Nali means "The Great One". Nali is short version of Denali.
- Viyana means Wisdom is bestowed upon girls
- Deanza - Curious unisex name Deanza is of Spanish origin, meaning of Deanza is "A Smooth Man"
- Rizza - Rizza's meaning is Rizal or Rizalina aimed at baby girls is primarily used in Tagalog
- Moctezuma - The curious boy name Moctezuma is of Aztec-Nahuatl origin, Moctezuma means "Prince of the Austere Gesture"
Namesakes of Rakem
We could not find any notable namesake.