Anatol meaning and origin
Unorthodox Old Greek Anatol is primarily used in German and Polish is a boy name, meaning of Anatol is "Sunrise or Men from the East". Anatol is variant of prevailing, pious and recent Anatoli. Anatoli is form of Anatolius in Latin and Russian languages. Anatoli's meaning is Sunrise and The Element Anatole Meaning Sunrise East is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of AnatolNames that rhyme with Anatol
Popularity of Anatol
Anatol is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1991 and peaked in 2001 when it ranked 2597th. Anatol is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1920. Anatol is a common name in DR Congo, Poland, Moldova and Germany while somewhat familiar name in Russia, Cameroon, Georgia and Belarus. As per our findings, over 8000 people has been named Anatol globally.
Anatol in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Anatol
You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure.
Do you like Anatol? Other names you would love
- Leandros - The uncommon and fresh boy name Leandros is used specifically in Greek is came from Old Greek, Leandros means "Lion of a Man or Man of the People"
- Katus - Used chiefly in Hungarian, Katus means "Pretty and Beloved" and is aimed at girls is originated from Old Greek. Katus is derived from Karine.
- Andéol - Andéols origin is Greek, meaning of Andéol is "Manly or Man"
- Marinel - Meaning of Marinel is Sun Burst is used as a girl name is of Greek origin
- Amethyst - The queer girl name Amethyst means "Amethyst Meaning Gemstone" which is particulary used in English came from Old Greek
Namesakes of Anatol
- Anatol Rapoport, Ukrainian-born American mathematical psychologist
- Anatol Josepho, Jewish Siberian immigrant to the United States
- Anatol Lieven, British author, Orwell Prize-winning journalist
- Anatol Vieru, music theoretician, influential pedagogue
- Anatol Roshko, Canadian-born physicist and engineer
- Anatol Tschepurnoff, Russian–Finnish chess master
- Anatol Provazník, Czech organist and composer
- Anatol Stern, Polish poet, writer and art critic
- Anatol Teslev, Moldovan football head coach and former player
- Anatoli Tsampa in Pas De Deux as Actress
- Anatoliy Papanov in Brilliantovaya ruka as Actor
- Anatoliy Kot in Bitva za Sevastopol as Actor
- Anatoliy Belyy in Metro as Actor
- Anatoly Fradis in Masked and Anonymous as Producer
- Anatoly Zinoviev in White House Down as Actor
- Anatoli Karpov in Red Army as
- Anatoly M. Sagalevitch in Titanic as Actor
- Anatoli Davydov in Assassins as Actor
- Anatoliy Solonitsyn in Stalker as Actor
- Anatol Yusef is a British film, theater and television actor best known for his role as Meyer Lansky in the television series Boardwalk Empire.
- Anatol Constantin in movie Minotaur as Actor