Ancelle meaning and origin
Meaning of Ancelle is Servant is of Latin origin. It is celebrated on April 21st.Names that rhyme with Ancelle
Popularity of Ancelle
Ancelle is an uncommon name around the world. As per our research, over 40 people has been named Ancelle globally.
What numerology tells about Ancelle?
You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You have a clear opinion of things You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You never establish clumsy connections.
Other names similar to Ancelle, for soon-to-be-parents
- Margery - Lofty and Evergreen girl name Margery is used predominantly in Norwegian and Danish that originated from Old Greek and Latin, meaning of Margery is "Pearl or The Pearl"
- Dianne - Prevalent unisex name Dianne is prevalently used in German and Swedish, meaning of Dianne is "Light, Deity or Daylight" is rooted from Indoeuropean and Latin
- Yuliana - Loved Yuliana is used primarily in Spanish aimed at baby girls is originated from Latin, Yuliana means "Julia"
- Mirabell - Infrequent and Modernistic Mirabell has its origin in Latin, Mirabell means "Magnificent or Mirabilis", notably used in Finnish, French and German is used as a girl name
- Fleurette - Mainly used in French atypical, Fleurette aimed at baby girls has its origin in French and Latin, meaning of Fleurette is "Flower"
Namesakes of Ancelle
We could not find any notable namesake.