Sidony meaning and origin
Originated from Latin, Sidony is used particulary in English commonly used for girls, Sidony means "Woman from Sidon".
Variants of SidonyNames that rhyme with Sidony
Popularity of Sidony
Sidony is a rare baby name in France and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2002. Also, Sidony is a familiar name in DR Congo. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sidony
Over-thinking kills. This is your motto. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. Sometimes you feel this emptiness inside that can't be fulfilled with anything you can think of. Focus on what makes you feel alive and energetic. You lack traveling and exploring. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. You like to explore your options about everything.
Parents who liked Sidony, loved these names
- Palmatius - The boy name Palmatius means "Palm Bearer" has its origin in Latin is chiefly used in English and German
- Cille - Meaning of Cille is Sixth and Blind One used for girls. Its origin is in Latin is commonly used in Swedish, Scandinavian and Danish. Cille is abridged form of Cecilia.
- Chrysanthemum - Offbeat Chrysanthemum is originated from Latin is used majorly in English aimed at girls, Chrysanthemum means "Flower"
- Calvin - Substantially used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian eternal and darling, Calvin means "Bald, Patronymic of a French Religious Reformer of the Xvith Century or The Little Bald One" which came from Old French and Latin is aimed at both genders
- Charitas - Used mostly in German, Charitas has its origin in English and Latin, Charitas means "Charity, Love or Expensive" is used customarily as a girl name
Namesakes of Sidony
We could not find any notable namesake.