Andel meaning and origin
Recent and Anomalous Andel is used mainly in Czech aimed at baby boys is originated from Old Greek. Andel is resulted from Angel. Angel is derived from The Tribal Name of the Angles. Angel is English form of Angela. Meaning of Angel is Messenger and Pari is originated from Old Greek.
View middle names that goes with Andel like Thys, Vent, Jlan, Hoke, Pearse,Names that rhyme with Andel
Popularity of Andel
Andel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Andel
If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You have a clear opinion of things You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
You would love these names similar to Andel
- Jérôme - Of Old Greek origin, Renowned Jérôme is a baby boy name, Jérôme means "Holy Name or Sacred Name" is used specifically in French
- Circe - Girl name Circe is used specifically in English has origin in Old Greek. Circe is English equivalent of Kirke
- Katiya means Dear, Beloved and Pretty has origin in Old Greek is used as a baby girl name. Katiya is derived from Karine.
- Stephanus predominantly is used in Old Norse, Finnish and Old SwedishDanish used for boys is originated from Greek and Old Greek. Stephanus is equivalent of The Greek Name Στεφανος = Crown, Garland in Latin language
- Rasa - Uncommon girl name Rasa has its origin in Old Greek and is used in Sanskrit and Arabic languages, Rasa means "Dew or A Young Deer"
Namesakes of Andel
We could not find any notable namesake.