Anfal name meaning
What does Anfal mean?
Curious unisex name Anfal means "Spoils of War".Names that rhyme with Anfal
How popular is the name Anfal?
In France, Anfal is a unique name where it has been in use since 1994 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 1466th when 27 girls were named Anfal. There are over 195 babies that have been given the name Anfal in France. Anfal is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 2120th. There are over 107 babies that have been given the name Anfal in England and Wales.
Anfal is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. But Anfal is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in Sudan. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Anfal globally.
Anfal in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Anfal
You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. Travelling is your passion. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You have the heart of a warrior. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile.
Looking for names similar to Anfal? Please go through the following names
- Shabaz - Shabaz's meaning is Respectful, Handsome or Protected by Allah is used as a boy name
- Anubis - New-fangled and Far-out Anubiss origin is Egyptian, meaning of Anubis is "God of Death" is aimed at baby boys
- Naziya - Uncustomary and Modern girl name Naziya means "High Aspiring"
- Feng - Meaning of Feng is Phoenix or Summit has origin in Mandarin and Chinese, a gender-neutral name is majorly used in Chinese and Mandarin
- Koamalu means Peaceful Courage is a baby boy name
Famous people named Anfal
We could not find any notable namesake.