Feng name meaning
On This Page
What does Feng mean?
Meaning of Feng is Phoenix or Summit is originated from Chinese and Mandarin, used substantially in Chinese, Mandarin and Kanji symbol is a gender insensitive name.
How does Feng feel as a baby name?
Feng is a unique and original baby boy name that originates from China. Its most notable feature is its meaning, 'Sharp blade', which conveys strength and sharpness.
The name Feng is a perfect choice for parents looking for a name that exudes power and confidence. It is also an excellent option for those who want to embrace their Chinese heritage or culture.
Overall, Feng is a distinct and impressive name that can serve as an inspiration for your little boy's future endeavors.
How do I pronounce Feng?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Feng is fung.
How popular is the name Feng?
Feng in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Feng
Meditation is your thing. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. What is it that you want to do in life but never had the courage? If you know, go on and do it. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real.
Other names similar to Feng
- Manabu - Used largely in Japanese far-out, Manabu means "Studious or Study" mostly used for baby boys is of Japanese origin
- Kotone - New-fangled and Unwonted Kotone is used mostly in Japanese aimed at girls has its origin in Japanese, Kotone means "Sound of the Koto"
- Hinata means Sunny Place used for both boys and girls has its origin in Japanese is chiefly used in Japanese
- Yuta - Origin of Unheard-of Yuta is in Japanese, meaning of Yuta is "Yuuta or Very Helpful" is used for boys
- Naoko - Meaning of Naoko is Honest is originated from Japanese is a gender insensitive name
Sibling Names for Feng
Choosing a name for your baby is a special and exciting task. If you've decided on the name Feng, you might be looking for complementary sibling names that go well together. To help you with this, we have compiled a list of unique and meaningful names that would make great choices for Feng's future siblings.
For a sister
Brother to Feng
Famous people named Feng
- Feng Yuxiang, warlord and leader in Republican China from Chaohu
- Feng Kang, Chinese mathematician and scientist
- Feng Menglong, Chinese vernacular writer and poet of the late Ming Dynasty
- Feng Zicai, bandit from Qinzhou, Guangxi
- Feng Ba, emperor ) of the Chinese state Northern Yan
- Feng Hong, last emperor of the Chinese state Northern Yan
- Feng Mengbo, contemporary Chinese artist
- Feng Run, empress of the Chinese/Xianbei dynasty Northern Wei
- Feng Xuemin, Chinese photographer
- Feng Zhanhai, or Feng Chan-hai, 冯占海,
- Feng Zhengjie, artist based
- Feng Zhi'an, Chinese Nationalist Lieutenant-General during the Second Sino-Japanese War
- Feng Xiaolian, imperial consort of the Chinese dynasty Northern Qi
- Feng Kai, Chinese short track speed skater
- Feng Jicai, author whose works consist mostly of short stories involving historical events related to his hometown of Tianjin
- Feng Dao, For his contribution to block-printing process for printing Chinese written works
- Feng Changqing, general of the Chinese Tang Dynasty
- Feng Yun, female Chinese hurdler
- Feng Youlan, Chinese philosopher
- Feng Yun, professional Go player
- Feng Xiaogang, 2015 'Mr
- Feng Deyi, official of the Sui and Tang dynasties
- Feng Kun, retired China women's national volleyball team setter and captain
- Feng Gong, Chinese actor, 'xiangsheng' performer, director
- Feng Xi, military general of the state of Shu Han
- Feng Jing, Chinese gymnast
- Feng Yunshan, South King of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom
- Feng Xiaoting, Chinese footballer
- Feng Baiju, chief leader of the Hainan Independent Column of Chinese Communist fighters on Hainan Island
- Feng Qinzai, Lieutenant-General
- Feng-Jiao Lin in Wang yang zhong de yi tiao chuan as Actress
- Feng Hsu in Xia nü as Actress
- Feng Tien in Ying hung boon sik as Actor
- Feng Kou is known for his acting in movie Dragon vs. Needles of Death
- Feng Chin portrayed pivotal character of Sun Lu-lang in 1964 comedy, musical film Qiao tai shou ran dian yuan yang pu.
- Feng Chu portrayed leading role of N in 1982 fantasy, musical film Long nu xia fan.
- In 1980, Feng Shih played the role of Hua Man-Lou in adventure, romance flick Jian qi man tian Hua Man Lou.
- In 2016 romance film, The Imprisoned Love, Feng Zhi Mo played Ruan Qing Tian.
- In 1975, Feng Yeh characterized the role of N in comedy flick Wu long zei a ba.
- Feng Chiang, from 1973 action, drama film Ma tou da jue dou, who characterized the or Guest star.
- Feng Wu characterized the key role of Chin Chen Hsiung in 1969 action movie Hu dan.
- In 1988 romance movie, Hong chun chun meng, Feng Cheng portrayed or Guest star.
- Feng Wei played the central character of Professor in 2017 thriller flick Death Scanner.