Naziya name meaning
What does Naziya mean?
Meaning of Naziya is High Aspiring is used as a girl name.
Variants of NaziyaNames that rhyme with Naziya
How popular is the name Naziya?
Naziya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 6175 in 2010. There are over 184 babies that have been given the name Naziya in United States. But Naziya is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 60000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Naziya
You are a wise person. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
You would love these names similar to Naziya
- Laredo means City In Texas has origin in Spanish is used for both sexes
- Marites - Marites's meaning is Teresa, Tes or María is substantially used in Tagalog, a girl name has origin in Spanish
- Yasuhiro - Meaning of Yasuhiro is Abundant Honesty is aimed at boys
- Naziya - Naziya's meaning is High Aspiring is used for girls
- So - Queer unisex name So means "First-Born", chiefly used in Vietnamese is rooted from Vietnamese language
Famous people named Naziya
We could not find any notable namesake.